SELLING - Our Marketing Plan
Our Marketing Plan
Thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to present the enclosed proposal to market your home.
You will receive competent and professional service when you select us and eXp Realty to represent you. We have represented many families in this area concluding transactions that realize maximum value in a reasonable time. We hope you will select us as your agents in this very important transaction.
A little about us. Mike has his SRS (Seller’s Representative Specialist), ABR (Accredited Buyer’s Representative), PSA (Pricing Strategy Advisor) and RENE (Real Estate Negotiation Expert) designations through the National Realtors Association. He was also a former Certified Management Accountant, experience working as a Controller, CFO and VP of Finance. Sheli has worked many years as a volunteer youth leader at a local church and as a substitute school teacher in the Snohomish School District. We live in Lake Stevens and have been life-long residences of Snohomish County. When we are not working, we enjoy friends and family and our 3 grand babies.
We hope the information included on us and eXp Realty will confirm that we are best qualified to market your home.
Mike and Sheli Kellogg
WHY WE’RE THE BEST REALTOR FOR YOU
What really sets us apart from other agents is our local market knowledge, we are focused on providing you with the best results and service in the industry. We listen carefully to understand your real estate goals and work hard to create solutions that make sense for you!
Our Mission is to serve and support home buyers and sellers in getting the results they desire and to provide the best possible service. Our Vision is to serve motivated qualified home buyers by getting them the home they want. And support serious realistic sellers to make the most informed listing decision possible.
• Only Real Estate Agents who are members of the National Association of Realtors can use this term.
• Realtors subscribe to a higher code of ethics.
• Realtors are required to have additional education
• We’re members of the Local, State, and National Association
OUR SIGNATURE APPROACH
• We believe in an upfront no-nonsense approach to selling real estate
• We will tell you if either we or our company is not the best fit for your situation
• We will be honest about the pricing of your home
FACT vs. FICTION
• When it comes to online marketing, many agents will try to convince you they have the “secret sauce.”
• The fact is, every agent’s listing is syndicated out by the MLS to hundreds, if not thousands, of web sites.
• The truth: If a buyer is house shopping online and your home matches their criteria, it would be almost impossible for them not to find your home.
We know how to reach the 92% of buyers who search online!
• We will market your listing with high-converting content in multiple places, including our website, home search portals, search engines and social media sites.
• Our brand has the following unique and innovative online and offline marketing methods:
o Brand website
o Brand Advertising
o Professional Photos to make your home shine
o Input into the NWMLS and “for sale” Yard Signs
o Internet website syndication
o Just Listed Postcards
o Professional Flyers/Brochures
o GOOGLE internet advertising
o Social Media Posting and Advertising
o Home Feature Cards
o Open Houses
o Reverse Prospecting / Agent Feedback – Networking with top agents in area
The Home Selling Process
We know what makes your home sell!
1. Prepare Your Home for Market:
• Start making obvious repairs.
When you meet with us, we will have required documents for you to prepare your home for sale. And of course, we will provide all the necessary listing agreement paperwork including:
• Exclusive Listing Agreement
• Listing Input Data Sheet for the MLS
• Law of Agency Pamphlet
Accompanying Forms and Addenda such as
• Form 17 Property Disclosure Form
• Lead Based Paint Disclosure Form (if your home is older than 1978)
• Special showing instruction and seller information Form
3. Pricing Your Home to Market:
There are a number of factors that will affect the success of your home sale. They include; location
Interest rates, economic conditions, time of year, condition of home, marketing of home, terms of sale and accessibility to the home.
To price your home properly, we will have to study the local market, research comparable properties and consider current market conditions. This is where the “comparative marketing analysis” will come in handy as a place to start.
4. Marketing Your Home:
We will market your home online and offline and hold open houses with your permission.
We will negotiate all offers and contracts in your behalf.
What you can expect from us as your listing consultant!
1. Treat all parties honestly
2. Always ensure we keep a win-win relationship
3. Respect your time, needs and finances
4. Stay focused on satisfying your needs
5. Communicate openly and frequently
6. Represent your best interest in any and all negotiations
7. Put your interest above all others, including our own
8. Provide continuous comprehensive market information and recommend the best pricing strategy.
9. Help prepare your home for effective staging and showing
10. Market and promote your home in a professional manner. (Review Plan)
11. Proactively solicit multiple offers
12. Withhold any confidential information that will affect the sale of your home.
13. Respond to and resolve all issues quickly and timely
14. Follow up with other agents who show your home.
15. Provide post-closing information and consulting services, and assist you with all future real estate.
What we expect from you.
1. Keep home available, presentable, neat and smelling nice at all times
2. Follow the agreed upon staging plan. (Once you have chosen us as your selling consultant, we will go back through the home and prepare it for showing.)
3. Complete all repairs as agreed
4. Keep yard mowed
5. Keep all valuables and prescriptions in a safe place
6. Leave home for all showings
7. Don’t discuss terms with buyers or their agent without us present.
8. Don’t call other agents for feedback.
9. Be completely honest on the Seller’s Disclosure
10. Keep all marketing information displayed and inform us if it is running low.
11. Market your home to friends and acquaintances.
12. Inform us if leaving the home for more than one week.
13. Notify us immediately if your needs or expectations change.
14. Refer us to friends and family of similar quality as yourself.
15. Be brutally honest with us if you feel we are not meeting your expectations.
When you choose Mike and Sheli Kellogg you will receive:
Excellent service, communication, support and results. Here are just some of the services we provide:
- Evaluating your home
- Marketing your home – professional photos and staging if needed
- Negotiating the contracts
- Qualifying prospects
- Direct contact with the buyer’s financial institution
- Direct contact with the buyer’s home inspector
- Direct contact with the title company and escrow
A comprehensive market analysis of your home.
A winning marketing plan: Online and offline advertising channels will be used.
Every effort to sell your home promptly.
List Your Home with Mike and Sheli Kellogg!
- Jake Pusgley
- Pat Riffel
- Amanda Kime
- Phil Hilt
- David Bailey
- Brett Kime
- Dani Durand
- Jenell Cummins
- Jonathan Ward
- Jamie Skorheim
- Nancy Curry
- Jeremy Hefton
- Jennifer Tucker
- Shannon Parks
- Bill Drews
- Leah Page
- Mick Swanson
- Brook Zerihun
- Nancy Burroughs
- Rob & Teri Kuehn
- Kevin Kosche