Use these 5 simple steps for a better home appraisalIf you’re looking to refinance your home or possibly sell, you’ll need a killer appraisal. A bank will not refinance a home for more
Why Brand New Home Buyers Need Representation in Lake Stevens and Marysville
A buyer's representative monitors all transaction details and advises the buyer at every step of the way. A buyer's representative protects the buyer's interests.
As your representative, we will:
- Look out for your interests. Builders and their representatives do not represent you.
- Make sure you see the full range of new and existing homes on the market. Builders are not obligated to show you every home they have for sale.
- Describe the workings of the development process, how it works, and what can go wrong so that you know what to expect.
- Help you understand the importance of not having too many upgrades added to the new home for appraisal issues.
- Help you understand how building schedules affect your financial obligations in the construction process.
- Help you sift through information and speed up decision making so you don't lose out on opportunities.
- Review the builder's contract with you, alert you when the builder's deal seems one-sided, and advise when legal counsel is needed.
- Help you plan your move-in and timing for selling your existing home.
- Alert you to considerations that may not be provided for at closing, including title insurance and protection against mechanics' liens.
- Track the flow of money through escrow accounts.
- Obtain public subdivision reports on any subdivision you are interested in so you can be more fully informed about specific data.
Give us a call if you would like to talk to us about buying a brand new home.
Mike Kellogg | 425-367-2537
Sheli Kellogg | 425-293-4568
Latest Blog Posts
Moving into a new home in Lake Stevens and Marysville is an exciting time, and you’re probably daydreaming about decor and paint schemes and new furniture. But before you get into the fun,
A buyer's representative monitors all transaction details and advises the buyer at every step of the way. A buyer's representative protects the buyer's interests.As your representative, we will:Look